Events Activities & Opening Times
Scolton Manor is the perfect place for a bit of self-led exploration and adventure. Or, why not have a look at our ready-made children's activity sheets?
- Myths and Legends Sculpture Trail
- Henry Hedgehog
- Leaf Lotto
- Colour Bingo
- Leaf Rubbing
- Woodland Spotter
Print some copies to bring with you when you next visit and see what you can discover!
- "Had a lovely day, good value for money and plenty to see and do."
- "A wonderful house and collection - very enjoyable."
- "Lovely peaceful place, would come again."
- "A wonderful place, good food, very helpful staff, excellent day out."
- "Very interesting - well worth the money."
- "Loved looking around the house, got a real feel for life through the years."
- "Brilliant, lovely ambience and memory trail to early childhood. Thank you."
- "We've been before, but every visit we see something new!"
- "Brilliant - one of the best furnished old houses I've seen in the UK."
- "A fascinating insight into Victorian domestic life. Excellent guidance from the printed literature and a relaxed, unforbidding atmosphere."
- "Perfect for a family day out."