As well as a play area for little ones, an exciting new play area includes slides, and super swings, a spinning climbing web, twisters and a zip wire!
For a more relaxed, and noisy, kind of play, there's also our outdoor musical instruments. For a truly magical musical experience there's a xylophone, chain rattle, spiral scraper, chimes, paddle pipes and drainpipe drums! So, all you girls and boys, come and make some noise!
It's always playtime at Scolton Manor!
- "Had a lovely day, good value for money and plenty to see and do."
- "A wonderful house and collection - very enjoyable."
- "Lovely peaceful place, would come again."
- "A wonderful place, good food, very helpful staff, excellent day out."
- "Very interesting - well worth the money."
- "Loved looking around the house, got a real feel for life through the years."
- "Brilliant, lovely ambience and memory trail to early childhood. Thank you."
- "We've been before, but every visit we see something new!"
- "Brilliant - one of the best furnished old houses I've seen in the UK."
- "A fascinating insight into Victorian domestic life. Excellent guidance from the printed literature and a relaxed, unforbidding atmosphere."
- "Perfect for a family day out."